Protica Research Corporation (Protica) maintains this site ("Protica.com") for your personal information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse Protica.com. You may download material displayed on Protica.com for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of Protica.com for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and video without Protica's written permission.
Your access and use of Protica.com is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing Protica.com, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreement between you and Protica is superseded and of no force or effect.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on Protica.com is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on Protica.com without the prior written permission of Protica. Protica neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on Protica.com will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Protica.
2. While Protica uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on Protica.com, Protica makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Protica assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on Protica.com.
3. Your use and browsing of Protica.com is at your own risk. Neither Protica nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering Protica.com is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, Protica.com. Protica also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in Protica.com, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from Protica.com.
4. Any communication of material you transmit to Protica.com by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Protica, its parent, subsidiaries or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Protica is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to Protica.com for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information without incurring any obligation whatsoever to you, and by sending such communication, you waive all your rights thereto.
5. Images of people or places displayed on Protica.com are either the property of, or used with permission by, Protica. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on Protica.com, or you obtain the prior written permission of Protica for such use. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on Protica.com, including Protica, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Protica and others. Nothing contained on Protica.com should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on Protica.com without the written permission of Protica or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on Protica.com. Your misuse of the Trademarks displayed on Protica.com, or any other content on Protica.com, except as provided in these Terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that Protica will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution, where Protica deems appropriate.
7. Protica.com contains links to other sites on the Internet that are operated by parties other than Protica (“External Sites”). Protica is not responsible for the content of any such External Sites, or for the availability of such External Sites or their content. If you have questions or concerns regarding the content of any External Site, you should contact the respective External Site administrator directly. Further, Protica has not reviewed all of Protica.coms linked to or from Protica.com, and your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
8. Although Protica may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on Protica.com, Protica Research Corporation is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on Protica.com. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Protica reserves the right to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials to any governmental authority and will fully cooperate with any governmental authority inquiring about such posting.
9. Protica may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
10. Return Policy: A refund, less shipping fees, will be provided for any unopened product returned within 30 days of the purchase date. To receive a refund, please call or email us to request a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA#) and a return shipping address. We can be reached toll-free at 1-800-PROTICA (1-800-776-8422), or through our Returns Department. All returns must be sent to us postage paid.